CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

LAYNIE'S FAST TRIP TO LA

I was asked to be a chaperone on a trip to California with a bunch of visually impaired students ages 8-19. I had never gone on this trip before, because parents always went and chaperoned...and I do enough trips already, but after two years of very bad parent chaperones....only teachers were allowed to be chaperones....and they begged me. It was a fast trip with a lot happening:

Got on the bus Thursday night at 10:30 (remember, Mike and I had just got home late Monday night from Mexico)

Got off the bus at 11:00 a.m. the next day at Universal Studios...and had to put on an UGLY GREEN SHIRT....and wear it around....AHHHH.

Went to hotel...swam....played games....slept a few hours!

Saturday, went to Blind Optimist Olympics it was 91 degrees!!!!! (Goalball was being played...but ALL MESSED UP...so of course....I opened my BIG MOUTH....told them what was wrong....and said I would set up the court next year....and send the official rules....and help them with goalball....WHY????

Went to hotel packed....played games....slept a few hours.

Sunday, Went to Magic Mountain!!!!! My NEW FAVORITE AMUSEMENT PARK...of course, I was the leader of the group that wanted to ride all the fast fun rides....and we did!!!!

Got on the bus from Magic Mountain and rode it all the way home....playing games all night long...got home at 9:00 a.m.

Exhausted....I went to work that day....but I don't remember what happened....so if I talked to any of you....I don't remember.

I LOVED THE TRIP!

1 comments:

Kyle and Ashlie said...

our new blog is kyleandashlie.blogspot.com