CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!

I don't have many pictures of Mike when he was small...but here is a picture of his Dad, Mom, Sister Annie, brother Steve, and baby Mike. Mike has another sister, Geri, who is the youngest in the family.

Mike is 52 today!

Mike is the best husband. He is my best friend. He lets me know every day how much he loves me. Thank you Mike for making me feel so special. I know he really LOVES his family and is proud of them. You should hear all the things he tells other people about you and your families.

MIKE...I hope you have a happy birthday and I really love and appreciate you. I love you with all my heart. Thank you for bringing LOVE to my life. We have so much fun together....and especially thanks for letting me put my cold feet on you every night! In the moment we met, I knew you were the one. I am a better person because of you. You give me so much every day....I hope I can make you feel that special today...and ALWAYS!

Love,

Laynie

2 comments:

1happyCAMPer said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I don't think I ever knew when your birthday was. And, thanks again for the AMAZING magic show. Lindsay's friends are still talking about it!!!

The Rebellious Minority. said...

Happy Birthday My Mike!!!

Lol.
Look! He's a cute little geeky baby!