CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

ORLANDO VACATION

Our Family!
We are back from Orlando. Mike, Kamryn, Shayne, and I went to Orlando for a week. Mike had to be at a NAVIS conference for 2 days, but we left on Saturday and came back the NEXT Sunday!!! The first day we went to Universal Studios' Islands of Adventure. We LOVED the Incredible Hulk roller coaster, the Spider Man 3-D Ride, and Dueling Dragons! Sitting in the front of Dueling Dragons is THE BEST! Mike found a Magic Shop and bought a few more magic tricks....so everyone be prepared for MORE Magic. We really loved the Kilimanjaro Safari and Expedition Everest ride at Disney's Animal Kingdom...oh and the Bug's Life 3-D Movie was great! Epcot was pretty boring. Disney's Hollywood Studios Tower of Terror was so fun that we all went on it 6 times! We were sad that Blizzard Beach Water Park was closed. Kamy and I both have been there and it is THE BEST waterpark anywhere. We went to Universal Studios and found it okay but loved the Islands of Adventure park more. We really loved Shrek 3-D. I laughed so hard when my seat started bouncing up and down like I was in a stage coach! On Sunday before flying back we went to the Magic Kingdom. Space Mountain was closed! I think that is the second time I have been there that it has been closed. We did love the Monster's Inc. Floor Laugh interactive comedy. They asked for volunteers. I kept my hand down. Mike volunteered, but they of course, picked on ME!!! It was funny. We stayed in a two bedroom Condo at Polynesian Isle so we had plenty of room....we could have easily fit two more....so who wants to come next time?
-Laynie :)

3 comments:

Erin said...

I want to come next time! Pick me Pick me!

Kyle and Ashlie said...

Welcome to the blog world!

The Rebellious Minority. said...

Lol. You look scared of Homer laynie. Lol.